Find an HCG Clinic
HCG Dieters Cookbook
- HCG Training – How to become an HCG Diet Provider
- Homeotherapeutic HCG – What’s the Difference?
- HCG Diet Research Studies – Why They Say It Doesn’t Work for Weight Loss
- New HCG Clinic Opens in South Pasadena, CA – TrimYou Certified
- HCG Diet in Texas – TrimYou Certified Clinic Added in Houston, TX
- HCG Diet Lowers Cholesterol?
- HCG FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- HCG Before and After Pics – A New Alternative?
- HCG And Weight Loss – How It Works
- HCG Side Effects – (No, you don’t have to worry)
- New TrimYou Certified HCG Weight Loss Clinic in Oklahoma City
- Now Available – HCG Injection Kits at BuyHCG.com
- Colon Cleanse Recipe (To Use Before Starting the HCG Protocol)
- Homeopathic HCG Proof It’s A Scam – Look at the Keto Strips!
- Poll: Do YOU think the only way to lose weight is by diet and exercise?
- Willis Sommerfield on Homeotherapeutic HCG – What’s the Difference?
- heath on Does Oral HCG or Sublingual HCG work? Or is it a Fraud?
- Alina on Does Oral HCG or Sublingual HCG work? Or is it a Fraud?
- John on HCG Weight Loss Before and After Photos
- Che on Homeopathic HCG Proof It’s A Scam – Look at the Keto Strips!
May 29, 2012
There is no legal product called ‘Homeopathic HCG’ because for a product to be called ‘homeopathic’ it has to exist in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopia). Since HCG isn’t in the HPUS, it cannot legally be called Homeopathic HCG.
Some manufactures of homeopathic HCG have correctly labeled their products as ‘homeopathic-style HCG’. One manufacturer that has been on the cutting-edge of the HCG Diet Industry has coined the term ‘Homeotherapeutic HCG’ to apply specifically to their product (TrimYou Spray) which isn’t manufactured in the traditional ‘dilution and succession’ method of homeopathic remedy manufacture.
The TrimYou Spray is unique in that it is manufactured using the European ‘magnetic remanence’ method of homeopathic remedy manufacturing.
With the recent crackdown by the FDA on homeopathic HCG vendors, many sellers of homeopathic HCG, having illegally labeled their products as ‘Homeopathic HCG’, have been put out of business or are about to be.
If you’re looking for a very high quality product that doesn’t require a prescription, is correctly labeled, and complies with all FDA regulations concerning the marketing/sales of its product, check out TrimYouSpray.com