Find an HCG Clinic
HCG Dieters Cookbook
- HCG Training – How to become an HCG Diet Provider
- Homeotherapeutic HCG – What’s the Difference?
- HCG Diet Research Studies – Why They Say It Doesn’t Work for Weight Loss
- New HCG Clinic Opens in South Pasadena, CA – TrimYou Certified
- HCG Diet in Texas – TrimYou Certified Clinic Added in Houston, TX
- HCG Diet Lowers Cholesterol?
- HCG FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- HCG Before and After Pics – A New Alternative?
- HCG And Weight Loss – How It Works
- HCG Side Effects – (No, you don’t have to worry)
- New TrimYou Certified HCG Weight Loss Clinic in Oklahoma City
- Now Available – HCG Injection Kits at BuyHCG.com
- Colon Cleanse Recipe (To Use Before Starting the HCG Protocol)
- Homeopathic HCG Proof It’s A Scam – Look at the Keto Strips!
- Poll: Do YOU think the only way to lose weight is by diet and exercise?
- Willis Sommerfield on Homeotherapeutic HCG – What’s the Difference?
- heath on Does Oral HCG or Sublingual HCG work? Or is it a Fraud?
- Alina on Does Oral HCG or Sublingual HCG work? Or is it a Fraud?
- John on HCG Weight Loss Before and After Photos
- Che on Homeopathic HCG Proof It’s A Scam – Look at the Keto Strips!
April 5, 2009
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Since I wrote the following post, someone has proven me wrong.
Read about Homeopathic HCG Spray!
Homeopathic HCG has no HCG in it, but practitioners of homeopathy say the ‘energetic imprint’ of the HCG is in the solution, even though a 6X dilution is the equivalent of one dose of HCG in a bathtub of water. (24X would be like 1 dose of HCG in the Atlantic Ocean).
So why do people say Homeopathic HCG works ‘as well as real HCG’?
First off, it doesn’t. The results are inconsistent (but with real HCG they are consistent- virtually EVERYONE loses about 1 pound per day of body fat on real HCG).
Secondly, the claims that it works ‘as well as real HCG’ are made by people selling Homeopathic HCG. This isn’t what I’d call an independent, 3rd party testimonial.
But none of this matters – you can prove it to yourself (don’t expect the people selling the Homeopathic HCG to do this – it would make them look like quacks):
Purchase a pack of Ketostrips at your local drug store – they’re not expensive.
Each day you’re on the ‘Homeopathic HCG’ diet, test your urine with a Ketostrip. The darker the color, the more fat you are burning as your primary source of fuel. (I’ll leave it to another upcoming post to explain HOW this all works).
When on REAL HCG, the Ketostrips will be very dark, which PROVES the weight being lost is from fat being burned (and this is what we want, of course).
If muscle is being burned, like what normally happens on a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) WITHOUT hCG, then the Ketostrip will show a lighter color.
LOOK: If Homeopathic remedies worked for hormones like HCG, wouldn’t there be an effective Homeopathic Anabolic Steroid that worked? You would have bodybuilders all over the place gobbling it down like Tic-Tacs!
From Consumer Reports:
The most comprehensive analysis of homeopathy we know of – a 2005 review published in The Lancet of 110 placebo-controlled homeopathy trials matched with 110 conventional-medicine trials—found that any benefit from homeopathic remedies was “compatible with” the placebo effect. An accompanying editorial, “The End of Homeopathy,” said that the findings were less surprising than the fact that debate over homeopathy continues “despite 150 years of unfavorable findings.”
If one goes on a Very Low Calorie Diet and takes Homeopathic HCG or a placebo, the result would be the same – one would lose weight!
But the promise of REAL HCG is it is Muscle Preserving, which means the weight you lose on real hCG is FAT. You can prove this by testing your urine daily with Keto Strips.
And if you take Homeopathic HCG, you can test your urine with Keto Strips and see for yourself the weight you are losing is a great deal of muscle, which puts you on a yo-yo dieting rollercoaster, and probably messes up your metabolism even worse than before your started.